Thursday, September 11, 2008

so today...

heyy. so today is thursday september 11.

it is a sad day for a lot of people, so pray for them.

now... for my DIRECT life of what happened today:

so theres this guy. john. and we went out for a week. he didnt act like he liked me,
and people said he didnt want to go out with me anymore, so i broke uip with him.
well.... yesterday, he called me, and wanted to talk to me. now he's talking to me a lot,
and he's sposed to tell me something today, sometime... =P

ok. now for best friend drama. kayla(a) is having a little crisis today, and it of course, as most crisises do, it has to do with a guy, and some ugly girl. im so excited about fixing that depression! yayy! but she's my bffl, so it is my job as her bffl to make it better!

but good news: i dont think the other kayla's are having any problems today, but that could only have been verified around 10 this morning, so ill still have to check on that! hahaha

and so i think the last few things are at home. 1. go to pointe class tonite, 2. convience/beg mom to let me go to the dance tomorrow night, 3. make it another night living with my stupid dad!, and 4. im not sure right now, but im sure thers gotta be a fourth one! hahaha

ttfn
<3 kenzie

1 comment:

Hussey! said...

how it should be:
1. STAY AFTER SCHOOL AND HELP "FRIENDS" WHO DEPSPERATLY NEED YOUR HELP IN SOCIAL STUDIES.

yea how it should be
lazy