Wednesday, September 17, 2008

well i made it to wednesday

so, this week has been okay...

monday i was sick and so that sucked, but i got to go home early.
then at 5 i got to go get my bridesmaids dress for my cousins wedding hemmed!

tuesday, i felt worse, and i went home early again,
but the day was better, and me and kayla keep creepin out
mr.miller cause everytime we see him we start screamin GRANNY PANNIES!!
lol. i talked to josh [[bff from this summer, but he went to college]] so that made me happy,
and then i talked to andy jollif and he was really sweet.

my dad.... (he always plays a positive roll in my blog [not!]) tuesday he squished my finger in the microwave while he was yelling at me, but it wasnt on purpose [[thats not what i think, but grrr!]] so now my finger hurts pretty bad! and then i watched the season premiere of lincoln heights!!

so today was ok. im totally over john [[cough hoe cough]] and so him and beth can just be all happy together! and kayla and dustin are good now, and kayla and jacob are good [[he got her a necklace for her b-day]], and kayla is goin out with chad now, and they're really good.
and kenzie... well kenzie doesnt have anyone.. =(

i have dance and chrous afterschool today, so that should be good!! =)

ttyl
<3 kenzart foogaloop

No comments: